Invite your colleagues to a FAUC™ • PLAY
GloComNet introduces the serious game FAUC™ • Play to learn teams how to deal with complexity and uncertainty.
FAUC™ • PLAY is an interactive hands-on and minds-on game designed to learn how to deal with complexity and uncertainty. By playing the game, participants discover the capacities needed for their social system (project, team, organisation, government, city). Visuals, play-blocks, team dynamics and dialogue stimulate participants to find weak spots.
- Learn about the insights from complexity theory and seeing through a complexity lens
- Learn to apply the FAUC framework and the 5 capacities to deal with surprises
- Learn to find weak-spots and flaws in reasoning and action
- Learn to develop the capacities needed to become effective in a complex and uncertain world
- Learn to use complexity theory in a playful and practical manner
FAUC™ • PLAY is rooted in social theory and based on the Theory of Human Action and Interaction. While experiencing the FAUC™ • PLAY, participants will get an insight into the theory behind the FAUC™. Understanding of uncertainty theory and complex adaptive systems reveals an alternative paradigm, a different view of organisations, governments and cities. FAUC™ is a trademark of the Global Complexity Network
Social complexity and uncertainty have an increasing impact on our social and working lives. Complementary to traditional techniques, organisations and societies therefore require a different approach in dealing with the challenges of today and tomorrow. The Framework for Acting under Uncertainty and Complexity (FAUC™) reinforces the ability to deal with complexity and uncertainty, to act effectively and to remain viable. FAUC™ is a trademark of the Global Complexity Network
For more information about FAUC™ • PLAY please contact us