Webinar - Personal Development in a complex and uncertain world
Conny Dorrestijn moderates the session. Guests are Sujatha de Poel and Lex Hoogduin.
The topic is about personal development in a complex and uncertain world.
Books mentioned during the webinar
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins & Morten T. Hansen mentioned by Lex in the context of luck and bad luck – Chapter 7
- Anti-fragility by NicholasTaleb
- Research on Resilience, Perseverance and Grit by Angela Duckworth: https://angeladuckworth.com/grit-book/
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1846042844/ref=rdr_ext_tmb
- Gallup State of the Global Workplace Report 2017